Saturday, March 6, 2010

Perspectively Speaking



WEEKEND REFLECTIONS
http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/
 
PERSPECTIVELY SPEAKING

Lines diminishing, lines intersecting,
Not a view that I was expecting.
A world in the sky, it's quite a surprise!
In fact I could scarcely believe my eyes!
The blue shot with silver, the silver with gold,
The leaves so feathery, frames so bold!
I got a really bewildered feeling,
Merely from looking up at the ceiling!
*

Another upward view here:
http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2009/10/double-vision.html
 

8 comments:

Xavi said...

Nice reflection on window!!

James said...

That is a really good exercise of perspective. It's fun to be able to see what's down by looking up. Or in my case looking straight ahead and seeing up and down all at once. Very nice!

Margaret Gosden said...

Love it!

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

I like your creativity; the poeme is fun, enhances a really good reflection shot. Well done!

cieldequimper said...

Fun post!

Nefertiti said...

vive le soleil !

Susan at Stony River said...

I've got the sky reflected from a room this week, and loved to see that you've got a room reflected in the sky! I love your verse too.

KaHolly said...

Your verse is perfect for your photo entry!! ~karen