Monday, August 31, 2009

Back in the Land of Memes!



BACK IN THE LAND OF MEMES!

The days of abstinence are done!
I'll return to having fun!
Picking-up on meme suggestions
Thrown at me from all directions!
My True Colours! Here I come!
Ruby Tuesday! Hear me hum! 
Scenic Sunday! Watch this space!
Hope I can keep up the pace!
Acrostics Only! Do your worst!
I'm so ready I could burst!
Shadow Shots! Bring on the sun!
Monochrome! Colour I'll shun!
I'll take my place on all those teams
Now I'm back in the Land of Memes!
*
And has my housework been completed?
My good intentions were defeated!
*                                       

A return with a difference here:

5 comments:

Jo said...

LOL Brenda! I was just about to ask how the housework went. You did SO much else though. Thanks for a lovely rhime, once again!

Valerie said...

Perfect rhyming.
I don't do memes, whatever they're supposed to mean.

Tumblewords: said...

Welcome back - housework will wait, trust me!

Darlene said...

just have fun. You're entitled.

Kat said...

a double pleasure indeed...

to go back to the land of Memes
and to duck the housywork :)))